Power Motive is excited to be able to provide a report similar to CARFAX®, which is applicable to construction equipment. Available upon request on any Komtrax® equipped machinery.
Below you will find an example KomFax, broken down in to the key components of the report:
Section 1 - Ownership History:
- The ownerhsip history section of this report contains the deliver date, distributor, SMR hrs and last SMR reading date.
Section 2 - Machine Usage Information:
- The machine usage section has a wealth of information regarding how the machine was used during its passed life.
- For all machines, a close review of "Idle Time" & "Heavy Load" data can give an indication of a good used equipment purchase opportunity.
- Specific to excavators, "Travel Hours" can provide a glimpse into how much wear and tear the undercarriage may have experienced over its lifetime.
Section 3 - Cautions and Abnormalities:
- The cautions and abnormalities section can provide a prospective customer with a summary of key machine issues.
- The issues shown below can be an indicator of many things such as application severity and preventative maintenance management.
- Cautions are presented in in the table below with months horizontally and years vertically.
Section 4 - Trend Charts:
- The trend charts provide an ability to visualize machine usage data shown in Section 2.