Given the cost impact of downtime and lost production, Power Motive's field service department is focused on getting your machine running. We offer on-call service for emergencies as well as scheduled repair and maintenance visits. With a combination of service manager experience, a state of the art dispatching system and an eager team of technicians, you can count on us taking care of your repair needs. Power Motive is standing by to help you when you need us most, and as a result of this commitment, you can plan on having a technician within 12 hours of your request. If you call in prior to noon, you can assume same-day service, otherwise we will be there before noon the next day.
- All-makes repairs: Power Motive's repair and troubleshooting capabilities span all makes, models and applications.
- Carbiding: Field carbiding can be applied in various applications from high abrasion to impact zones. Common applications include but are not limited to cutting edges, grader blades and bucket teeth. There is a variety of other applications in the agriculture, processing and aggregate sectors.
- Welding & fabrication: With first class tooling in place, Power Motive can tackle a variety of field welding and fabrication tasks such as line-boring, hardfacing, re-grousering, bucket repairs and chute work to name a few.
Before & After Examples
- Portable undercarriage repair: With a variety of track repair capabilities, Power Motive's technicians are able to repair and or replace undercarriage components from large dozers to small excavators.
- Air conditioner repairs: It is a good investment to keep you operators comfortable, so let Power Motive help you maintain your cab climate controls.
- Performance optimization: With the un-recoverable cost of lost production, it is important to conduct performance diagnostics on an annual basis, otherwise known as PM Clinics. This will ensure that your machine is at its peak performance level throughout the production season.
- Block labor: Feel free to discuss long-term (1 week or greater) block rates with our service managers and PSSRs. This is a great way to supplement internal shortages in repair labor for spikes in demand.