Through a simple streamlined sampling process and fast turnaround time on your results, any critical information on your machine operation can be quickly communicated to you.
It's not only Komatsu equipment or just mining or construction sectors that can benefit from our expertise. With millions of hours of experience, and an integrated framework of maintenance worldwide, 40% of our inspections and work comes from non-Komatsu or non-industry specific areas. Mobil construction, fixed plant, heavy transport, automotive, mining, oil & gas, building or general purpose.
Predict the future
Komatsu Oil and Wear Anaysis (KOWA) is the core aspect of our Condition Monitoring service.
Your equipment is the lifeblood of your business and KOWA works like a blood test for your machine. The results gained from analyzing the impurities and contaminants found in your engine, transmission, hydraulic oil and other components is fundamental to predicting early life failure or abnormal wear rates. This is one test your equipment can not afford to miss.
Why use Condition Monitoring?
Using Condition Monitoring will have downstream effects on every area of your operation:
- Budget control via accurate real time data
- Optimum maintenance scheduling to get the most out of your equipment
- Advance planning of oil-change intervals
- Prevention of early component failure and minimizing hazardus situations
- Maximum equipment uptime, with component life maximized and scheduled
- Follow up - support and training
- An effective asset management tool
- Improved machine resale-pricing potential with historical reporting
- Reduction of catastrophic component failures
What is Condition Monitoring?
Condition Monitoring services have one simple mission: keep your machines up and running for as long as possible. Our services include:
KOWA - Komatsu Oil Wear Analysis
- Basic - S,W,V,FD,IR*
- Advanced - S,W,V,FD,IR*, N
- Hydraulic - S, KF, V, N, PC
- Coolant - S, Reserve Alkalinity, Nitrite, pH, Color%Antifreeze, Freeze Point, Appearance
- Fuel Test - API Gravity, Flash Point, USLD, Bottom Sediment & Water
- Fuel Assurance - API Gravity, Flash Point, USLD, Bottom Sediment & Water, Pour Point, Cloud Point, Distillation
- S - 21 Elements
- FD - Fuel Dilution, % Volume
- W - Water, % Volume
- IR - Infrared Analysis (Fuel Soot*, Oxidation, Nitration, Glycol, Water) (*LEM-aded to engine samples if fuel soot reading is .7 or higher)
- N - Neutralization Number (Engines = BN / Non-Engines = AN)
- V100 - Viscocity, Kinematic cSt
- KF - Water, by Karl Fisher Method
- PC - ISO Particle Count
- ULSD - Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Test, ppm